Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yue's Wedding in Rune Factory 2



Here is the Proposal and Wedding to Yue in Rune Factory 2. Proposals of marriage in Rune Factory 2 are similar to those in the original Rune Factory. Each of the eligible girls has a different requirement or item that will trigger the Proposal unlike the Blue Feather that is used for ALL marriage proposals in many of the traditional Harvest Moon games.

In Mana's case, it is the Engagement Ring that you must obtain from her father Douglas after experiencing her 9 Heart Event. In Yue's case, it is the Yue Swap Ticket that she will give you at the end of her 9 Heart Event.

At 9 Hearts, no girl will accept your Proposal, however, even if you are able to make one. You need to wait until she reaches 10 Hearts.

I had hoped some readers would guess the 'best' answers to Yue's questions in her 9 Heart Event before I posted the entire Event... I shall post it tomorrow even if there are no responses. I did list all her 'Interview' questions in a previous post. There are no 'wrong' answers, but for each question, there is an answer that Yue prefers to the others and to which she will respond that she 'feels the same way'.

7 comments:

Nathan O'Riley said...

The voices made me go "What the heck..." I "heh"ed a little at Gordon but the player's voice... It's so deep, it startled me for a sec given Player's appearance.

...Though maybe it does kinda suit him... given how smooth he was with proposing.

*sigh* I adore the wedding music. Hee.

...Eheh. Jee, thanks Jake.

Anonymous said...

From her interview... I actually think the first ones are the most proper ones :P

Freyashawk said...

Thanks for guessing, Melvil. Actually, you are only partly correct. I have the text of the entire Event with each response, as well as video. Some of the comments are hilarious... As usual, there are no 'incorrect' responses in terms of affecting her heart level, but it is interesting to see how much variety is included in a single Event!

Anonymous said...

Freyashawk, my mother picked up the first Rune Factory a little while ago, and, just now, encountered a very strange problem that has never occured to my or my sisters' playthrough of the game before: the game froze. She was just harvesting her cave crops on a typical day, then suddenly her Select-button grid disappeared and the game froze! The music still plays, but she can't move and nothing else will. Is this a newly-seen problem or have you already come across it before? Thanks!
~Leirin

Freyashawk said...

Leirin, what happens if she switches off the DS, then turns it back on? Is the save file intact? Can she reload her game from the last save point?

Any game can freeze on the DS. There are some games that have more freeze incidents than others, but Rune Factory is not one of them, as far as I know.

Freyashawk said...

As for the voices in RF2, I personally prefer the music to the voice-over dialogue but I think it is interesting to have a little of it included in the game. They never are the voices I would have imagined for the characters, but it is not a big part of the game. The music, on the other hand, is really great and there are so many different melodies... a different theme almost for every screen.

Natalie said...

Hi Freya!
Wow, the player's voice is kind of deep, I thought it would be a bit less deep. The voice for Yue seems to fit her in my opinion, she's so cute. Congrats, Freya! :D
<3