Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yue's Request at 9 Hearts

As I wrote in the preceding post, Yue's Request Event at 9 Hearts was almost too touching for words. When you meet Yue, she stammers that she wants to go out on a real 'date' with you and asks to meet you on the following day.

When you meet her, she will ask you a series of questions about yourself. This is one of the more complicated Events simply in terms of the sheer number of options that you have throughout the course of your 'date'. Each question has three possible answers. Her response to you at the end is determined by the number of queestions you answered in the manner that would suit her best. There are three possible outcomes only in terms of her actual verbal response at the end of her 'Interview' with you.

The actual outcome of the event never changes, however. You can respond to each question with the least acceptable answer and she still will give you her 'present' before you leave.

Here are the questions with the response options for each:

1. What kind of food do you like?

Yue: Alright, let me ask you some questions, then! What kind of food do you like, Freyr?
Me: Hmmm… I’d have to say…

My choices now:

Lighter foods.
Richer foods.
Strange foods.

2. What kind of music do you like?

Yue: Alright, next question. What kind of music do you like?
Me: Hmmm…

My choices now:

Slow music.
Fast music.
Chanting monks.

3. What kind of clothes do you like?

Yue: Next question! What kind of clothes do you like?
Me: I don’t know a lot about fashion, but…

My choices:

Comfortable clothes
Stylish clothing
Underwear

4. What kind of books do you like?

Yue: Well, next question! You read sometimes, don’t you? What kind of books do you like?
Me: Books, huh…?

My choices:

Dramatic books
Adventure books
Children’s Books

5. What don't you like?

Yue: Now for my last question! Tell me something you don’t like.
Me: Hmm… Let me think…

My choices:

Hurting others.
Selfish people.
Vegetables.

I will post the responses that Yue prefers over the others after giving readers a chance to guess the answers that Yue would like best.

No matter what you tell her, she will give you 'Yue's Swap Ticket' and her heart level will not decrease, but her verbal response at the end of the 'Interview' will indicate whether or not she considers you a true 'kindred spirit'.

No comments: