Thursday, November 20, 2008

Social Interactions in Alvarna

One of the most delightful aspects of Rune Factory 2 is the wealth of social interactions between characters. Some have real significance in terms of the future. Others are nothing more than amusing dialogues between various characters.

Here are two different entertaining situations where my character was surprised... The first involves Rosalind and Ray on a Festival Day. The second is an exchange with Julia at her Bathhouse.



Rune Factory 2 truly is an interactive novel as much as a video game.

2 comments:

Jayden said...

Hey Freyashawk,

I just discovered your Blog today, and I'd just like to say I'm finding it very helpful, thanks for all the hard work you've put into it!!

Freyashawk said...

Jojo, thank you for visiting my site and for posting your comment. I am glad you find it helpful. My primary work is to write guides for the games, and I created this site initially simply as a place to post links to all my guides. As time passed, however, I began to write posts about problems in existing games and previews of upcoming games... and you see the result!