Sunday, November 16, 2008

Autumn Farm Melody and Farm Tutorial in Rune Factory 2

Two different factors persuaded me to create a little video of the monsters working in my field. One was the lovely Autumn melody that plays whe4never you are on the screen containing your field in Rune Factory 2. The other is the amusing way that the monsters move and work in the field.

After filming the sequence, I decided to use it as an opportunity to share some basic farming tips with players. Without any text, it could have been a little dull.

Here is the result:



The Autumn Farm Melody is only one delightful theme among many different musical themes in Rune Factory 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Seasons music... If I'm not wrong, my favorite one is the Summer one... I find it really cheerful, but on anyways, all of them are beautiful. One thing I liked the first time I played RF2 was the confetti in events XD

Freyashawk said...

I love the Cherry blossoms in Spring, the swirling leaves in Summer and Autumn... the confetti at Festivals and the fireflies during Summer nights.... Such wonderful, magical effects. There are few sights more beautiful than the view from the East End and West End piers in Alvarna at any time of the day or night. It is one of my favourite worlds.