Thursday, November 27, 2008

A 'Gift' for Harvest Moon fans...

As Rune Factory 2 now is available to the general public, this may or may not be of interest, but here is the entrance to the 2nd Generation. It includes the 'theme' of the 2nd half of the game.



I intend to spend most of the day with Animal Crossing City Folk's Harvest Festival, after I deal with real world duties... but I thought I would share this as a little 'gift' for Thanksgiving Day.

If I were to express my 'thanks' on this day, it would be to Marvelous Interactive and Natsume for the incredible series of games that fall under the umbrella of 'Harvest Moon'...

My gratitude for 10 years of fabulous interactions with the wonderful world of Harvest Moon!

3 comments:

Synth said...

And thanks to you, Freyashawk, for all the great guides, previews and help :)
Happy thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Oh, my father just recently bought me the ToT strategy guide for my birthday! =3 It was very nicely detailed and helpful. =D

So... in RF2, we can finally play as a girl character?! (That's what turned me off of the RF games in the first place)

When is RF2 coming out in the U.S.?

~*~Bunny-gypsy--Live journal is not working right now, heh. ^^;;

Freyashawk said...

Thanks, guys. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. The best part of mine was chasing Franklin through my village in Animal Crossing although I couldn't do it in 'real time'... had to have the clock set back half a day!

Bunny, RF2 is out now in the U.S. You can play as a girl in the 2nd Generation but in the first, your character is a boy.