Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Question about IoH for Players to Answer

In Island of Happiness, if an Eligible Bachelor/Girl is at Yellow Heart or higher, there no longer will be a risk that he/she will leave the Island. My Question: is this true, perhaps for ALL characters, including Subsidiary Characters? Has any one experienced a situation where, after Subsidiary Characters had reached 8 hearts or higher, the Characters left the island after being ignored for a full season?

I suspect that they may NOT leave at that point... but it needs to be confirmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I asked the question about the water can in the last post. I just want to say thank you for answering my question =).

Freyashawk said...

I always try to answer questions whenever possible. I'm glad I could help. Tools need to be 'charged' in almost every Harvest Moon game to operate at their 'upgraded' level. Even though tools are upgraded with Wonderfuls instead of Ores in IoH, the method of charging is the same.
(It will be the same in the upcoming Tree of Tranquility as well.)