Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Items List Guide for Island of Happiness

I've written another Quick Reference Guide for Island of Happiness. It is a Complete Items List Guide, giving every item that can be shipped in Island of Happiness, as well as the method by which each is obtained. As it is a quick reference guide, it contains only basic information, but can be useful for any one who needs to complete his/her Shipping List, whether the player wishes to know how to unlock a specific crop or where (and how) to obtain a specific Recipe. The link to this guide can be found on the right side of this page in the section that is devoted to Island of Happiness Guides.

I updated my Farming Guide for Island of Happiness today as well, adding more specific Sunlight and Water requirements and tips for Crops as well as the average shipping values for the 'best' Crops of S Rank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freyashawk, I just want to give a word of thanks to you. I know it must take a lot of time and effort to write all these guides. I am so truly amazed at your ability to explain things in a way that I will understand. LOL. >.< thank you!!!!