Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The True Secret Prince of Princess Debut

I had intended to work on advanced forging options in the 2nd Generation of Rune Factory 2 today to try to complete my Items List Guide, but emails from players made it clear that an important video for Princess Debut as well as information for the Walkthrough was missing and needed to be added as soon as possible. I had intended to wait until Friday to do this, but suddenly realised that it would be best to do it now before Princess Debut emails deluged me completely.

In the process of completing the game yet again in order to film the two endings with the 'true Secret Prince', I discovered some new Events and added those to the Walkthrough as well.

Here then is the true 'Secret' Prince of Princess Debut, one who is 'under your nose' virtually the entire game:

No comments: