Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grimoire of Time Spirit Song

The quality of this video is poor but the melody is truly haunting.



I have the following:

Pray to heaven with a song,
As the winds caress me...
Send a prayer up to the light
So that it might help me see.
Searching through my memories
Memories, my memories for you
For you..

I have come this far having lost every hope,
Hope of finding you;
But I swear no matter what I've had to face,
You've never left my heart.

There are sweet memories,
They live all around us.
How can you not believe in our love?
My full heart belongs to you,
My life your love leads.

I've always stood next to you
In your time of need.

Embraced by the warmth of your gentle gaze,
I've given you my love.
I look for you now in my memories:

Heart never mending,
Love never ending,
Pray to heaven with our...song.

Pray to heaven with our song...

No comments: