Friday, December 26, 2008

Some Children who really enjoyed Christmas...


Here is a photograph of a playroom in the aftermath of a feline celebration of Christmas... They obviously are two children who truly enjoyed THEIR Christmas! In fact, the little yarn balls torn to shreds resemble New Year's Eve confetti to some extent. (I suspect that Father Christmas will not be bringing THOSE particular toys again! The entire set lasted less than five minutes. I don't think they were supposed to be pulled apart, but who knows? Perhaps they are like Christmas Crackers.)

In any case, whether human, feline or from another world, I hope that every one had as much joy from their holidays as these two.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

My golden retriever recieved an absolutely ginormous bone for Christmas, approximately two and a half feet long, since anything smaller lasts her about thirty minutes, if they're half the size of her new bone. Little bugger.

My sheltie on the other hand refuses to eat bones unless afore mentioned golden retriever can't have one. Then she devours them.

Pets, eh?

Happy Holidays, Freya!


Alyssa

Freyashawk said...

Happy Holidays to you, Alyssa! I do believe that any home without animals is a little sterile. I never want to live without one.