Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day


I would like to wish every one a very happy Boxing Day! One hopes that Christmas, Yuletide and other Holiday Cheer continues and that Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing continue to provide entertainment and delight throughout the world.

I would like to thank a good friend for making my Christmas very special indeed by providing a treasure hunt in Animal Crossing City Folk that was created solely for my benefit, complete with clues and some of my favourite AC items! It made my day.
A very heartfelt 'Thank you' to Mars the Frog.

I would like to thank Alyssa for sending a charming Harvest Moon story, now posted on my 'We Love Harvest Moon' page.

For any one who doubts that the Christmas Spirit exists in our time, acts such as these provide ample evidence to the contrary.

Please take the time to read Alyssa's story and if inspired to do so, feel free to write your own Harvest Moon story and send it to me for publication.

I would like to thank all the Harvest Moon players who visit my site regularly for their continuing interest in my guides and posts.

No comments: