Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Joyous Yuletide and Magical Christmas Eve





I'm afraid I am not going to have much time either to answer game questions or to update my guides today or tomorrow... I do intend to make a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory video in honour of the season but Christmas takes precedence over game guides for a day.

This is Natsume's Christmas Card... I thought that all Harvest Moon fans would enjoy it!

If one is to spend Christmas partly in a virtual reality (and I full intend to steal a few hours in the next day to do so), one cannot do better than to celebrate the Starry Night Festival or the Holy of Holies Night with all the villagers and loved ones in the Rune Factory or Harvest Moon universe.

I would like to wish every one a most joyous and magical Yule.

No comments: