Thursday, May 7, 2009

How to Win Friends in Rune Factory Frontier

One learns the most about any character's likes and dislikes from his/her own dialogue in any Harvest Moon/Rune Factory game. In Rune Factory Frontier, however, it often is not as simple as a person saying, 'I like this' or 'I hate that'. The information may be given in a story, in an aside, or may be presented obliquely. In fact, there is a lot of misdirection as well, similar to that in Rune Factory 2. The only way to make certain of an individual's Most Favourite or Most Detested Item is by giving it and paying attention to the response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I have lots of friends! ... ... ... Like... Kross! And my Chitter and Wooly... and that elephant thing... and the mail lady! ... Ok, no, not really... she just flirts with me... (has a heart but no smily face...).

... Mist literally gives me nightmares.... ON PURPOSE!