Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Looking forward to Hero of Leaf Valley

I should be receiving a copy of the soon-to-be-released Harvest Moon game, 'Hero of Leaf Valley' for the PSP in a few days... I will begin to work on Guides for the game as soon as I receive it. As always, I am very excited about ANY new Harvest Moon game while still feeling there still is a great deal to explore in all the existing games...

Incidentally, 'Hero of Leaf Valley' will be the third Harvest Moon game produced by Natsume for the PSP. The first was 'Innocent Life' and the second was 'Harvest Moon Boy & Girl'. In fact, as 'Harvest Moon Boy & Girl' really is two games in one, 'Hero of Leaf Valley' actually could be considered the fourth game produced for the PSP platform.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow, that's exciting! I've been counting down for this release on the PSP for a while!

Freyashawk said...

Kayla, when some one at IGN told me that the PSP was being 'phased out' last year, it made me very unhappy, because I think the PSP is a marvelous system. It makes me extremely happy that Natsume has continued to produce Harvest Moon games for the PSP. Where only one game in the Valkyrie Profile series was made for the PSP and NO games in Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon now has 'Innocent Life', 'Harvest Moon Boy and Girl' and 'Hero of Leaf Valley'. Even if no further games were to be made for the PSP, I would keep MY PSP in order to be able to continue to play those games and Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, another fabulous game worth exploring more than once.

Kayla said...

I had no clue they were going to be 'phasing out' the PSP. It is disappointing but I would have to agree with you. I would keep mine too just to play these games. That's why I still have my Nintendo 64 and others he he.

I am excited for Leaf Valley and I'm really considering pre-ordering it. Hope you enjoy it....lucky! :)