Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar

I received a test version of Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar today, so I shall try to begin work on Guides for this game at once. I will not be able to share any information whatsoever about the game at this point but simply would like to assure players that I will be covering it.

Please note that there may be some differences between this version and the ultimate retail version, so I may need to make small changes to any Guides that I publish when the game first is released.

Although I evidently needed a little break from serious guide-writing, there is nothing that compares with Harvest Moon and Rune Factory!

5 comments:

dydazzy said...

If you received an advance copy then the game must be ready to be sold.

Why then is Natsume pushing the release date to August 17th? I love Harvest Moon games but it bothers me when a company changes the release date.

I've taken tomorrow off just to go get my reserved copy from the game store and play it (it was my birthday present) but tonight I find out there is a new release date.

This is just bad business from Natsume and I am not happy.

Freyashawk said...

Dydazzy, you are wrong about this and it may be my fault for not being more specific. I did NOT receive a retail version of the game. It is a test version that ultimately must be sent back to Natsume. Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games are very complex and when release is delayed, it is for a very good reason. I personally would much rather WAIT and be able to buy a game that actually is ready for release than have a game release earlier with glitches and problems or a lot of options removed to allow for quick release.

dydazzy said...

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm seeing rumors that the game isn't going to be released until August 24th now. Sigh.

Anyway I love your guides and walkthroughs and appreciate the many, many hours you put into them. Thank you!

Freyashawk said...

You are most welcome, dydazzy. I cannot write about Grand Bazaar yet, but it definitely will be worth the wait! So far, I have completed a very preliminary Calendar Guide and Characters Guide for the game.

Anonymous said...

Do you know if there is an official printed guide for this game?