Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Freyashawk's Return

Good morning, every one! I returned home late last night to find 1000 emails containing game questions in my box (overflowing in fact, with AOL refusing to cram even one more into the postbox) but thought I had best publish a quick post here first to let every one know once more why your emails have NOT been answered during April. I had very little access to the internet during most of April. Now I hope to be able to answer all emails once again, while continuing to work on the upcoming Harvest Moon game for the DS and soon, the upcoming Wii game for Harvest Moon.

I missed my fellow Harvest Moon fanatics, but feel a bit overwhelmed by 1000 emails!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Freyashawk!

1000 emails? That's incredible! Just goes to show there are a LOT of Moon fans out there and you are our guru!

Anonymous said...

Happy returns! Your guide has been very helpful, thank you :) Cute is the first HM game I've played and the help has been tremendous!

Freyashawk said...

Thank you for your nice comments. I am glad my guides have been helpful. I do intend to keep working on my Cute guides when time permits as there is so much more I would like to do, especially where the Characters Guide is concerned. I have included all events in my 1st Year Events Calendar Guide, but I need to publish the Guides for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th years and I'd like to add all the non-heart events to my Characters Guide as well.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Freyashawk!!!
I love your guides and think you are the harvest moon god! (SQUEAL!!!) I hope you continue to write for the harvest moon games! Your #1 fan aka ME!!!
XXXBridgetteXXX

Bridgette said...

Hee hee my comment is kinda late but umm... HI!!!

Freyashawk said...

Well, what a surprise to find two comments here a year later! Sadly, I have no plans to go anywhere in the near future in the REAL world, so will be hard at work on the Guides and my 'other lives' in Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. Thank God for the ability to 'travel' in those universes...

Freyashawk said...

Thanks, Brigitte! Glad to know you find my guides useful...

Karina said...

What is your E-mail?

Bridgette said...

Oh, I haven't been on this website in forever... I left you 2 comments a couple of years ago. My name is Bridgette? :P Remember me? :D I still love going back and reading your guides. They are so helpful. Thanks so much for replying to my past comments. I recently started playing Harvest Moon again. Love ya Freya!! :)

janice yeoh said...

Thank you Freya! Your guides are awesome! They sure helped me a lot. :D THX!

Adrienne's Blog said...

Hi, Freya, truly grateful for all your HM & Rune Factory Guides. Without them, I will be so lost. Thank u n thank u. ;)