Friday, May 15, 2009

Harvest Moon Fan Fiction

You will find a link to my site for Harvest Moon Fan Fiction, 'We Love Harvest Moon' on the right side of this page. My friend Mars the Frog sent me a very amusing account of the last days of Summer in the 1st Year of Rune Factory Frontier. ILuvHM sent an amusing tale of her character's experience of the Foliage Festival and acquisition of the Wedding Bouquet. I have published both on the 'We Love Harvest Moon' site as I believe that any player of Rune Factory Frontier will enjoy these accounts as much as I did.

Please feel free to send me your own stories. The purpose of these stories should be to give valid information about Events and Characters in any of the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games while weaving an interesting or amusing story.

No comments: